30 Day Challenge - Day 22

This day is dedicated to something which makes me happy, and perhaps for the first time I won't hesitate a second what is it - it's friendship. To my real friends (who can be counted on my fingers) - THANK YOU FOR BEING THERE! Love you all :)


Този ден е посветен на нещото, което ме прави щастлива, и може би за първи път по време на това предизвикателство, няма да се поколебая и за миг - изборът ми е Приятелството. За истинските ми приятели - БЛАГОДАРЯ ВИ, ЧЕ ВИ ИМА! Обичам ви!

2 comments:

  1. Love your Inspiration pic in the sidebar! Keiko Lynn is sooo gorgeous! You have a great taste!

    *From Munich With Love*
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, dear! She's really amazing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment!

 

Follow me with Bloglovin'

Instagram @maquilab